9:15am Drive In Church
Before 9:15am, please drive to church and follow any parking attendant and park in a place where you can see the main entrance to the Welcome Center. As you park, please park next to other vehicles in a line so that we can fit the maximum amount of cars in the parking lot. Once there, please follow the directions below.
- Please stay in your vehicles the entire time. While I understand that this whole situation is frustrating, we are asking that you stay in your cars.
- We are asking that if you need to lower your windows you wear a mask and if you do not want to wear a mask then please keep your windows up. If your vehicle does not have windows (motorcycle, open jeeps, etc) then please bring a mask with you to wear it while on the lot. – Please understand that we are taking this step to be above reproach. We want to be in compliance with all the laws of the state and we do not want to jeopardize the safety of those gathered nor do we want to jeopardize our ability to be gathered in this manner. We want our community to be able to commend our actions not condemn us.
- Turn your FM Dial to 89.5 to listen to the service. Keep in mind that your battery will drain if you do not keep your car running. I have heard from another church that did a drive-in service and they had several cars that needed to be jumped by the end of the church service – oops.
- Make sure to download the Bulletin Here so that you can follow along with the service.
- Our service will not be a Communion Service, if you would like to have Holy Communion please set up an appointment with Pastor Chris, click the link here, or call him at 309-306-1170
- When the service ends please be patient, there will be a lot of cars trying to exit at the same time, make sure you pay attention to what other drivers are doing.
Note: We will have a very small amount of printed bulletins available for anyone that cannot load it on their phone or tablet. Please ask the attendant for one of these if it is necessary.